Timings & Dress Code
Note To Parents
GENERAL RULES :
- Every pupil should possess a School Hand Book which he or she must preserve with care and bring to school daily.
- The Pupils should be on the school premises by 8.20 a.m.
- It is strictly compulsory for every Pupil to come to school dressed in proper school Uniform. Pupils with altered or incomplete uniform will not be allowed in to the class.
- Pupils at all times should be clean and tidy in their person, dress and books. Pupils in Dirty uniforms (including unpolished shoes) and with unkempt hair will be sent home.
- Irregular attendance, habitual want of application, disobedience or misbehaviour even out side the school or during the school hours are sufficient reasons for dismissal of pupils.
- Any damage done to the school property will have to be made good. The decision of the Principal regarding the amount to be paid will be final.
- Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. They are prohibited from bringing any valuable articles to the school.
- No books, newspaper or periodicals other than prescribed ones should be brought to school.
- Pupils are expected to take part in all the extra curricular activities of the school.
- No pupil will be excused from physical excersises and games without a Doctor’s certificate.
- Collection of money by members of staff, pupils etc., for any purpose, requires the Principal’s sanction.
- Parents or Guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview the Teacher during the class hours without previous permissions from the Principal.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the proper working of school, enforcing regularity, punctually and discipline and by taking daily interest in their children’s progress. They should check the Handbook daily, note and preferably supervise, the home work set.
- A record of the address of the Parents, or Guardians is maintained in the School Office. Any change of address should be communicated without delay.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE :
- No pupil should stay away from school except for special reasons for which leave of absence should be obtained previously in writing.
- A pupil who is absent must bring a letter requesting leave of absence signed by the Parent/Guardian.
- A pupil who is absent for 3 days or more on account of illness must produce a medical certificate for the period of absence.
- If a pupil is absent for a long period on account of illness or for other reasons the school authorities should be informed in writing. After 10 days of continuous absence without intimation in writing, the pupil’s name will be struck off the register.
- The pupil must return to school after the holidays on the appointed day. A pupil is liable to be fined for breach of this rule.
- A pupil should have 75% of attendance of the total number of working days to be eligible for promotion at the end of the year.
ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL :
- Admission will be considered only after the production of Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- On admission, all fees should be paid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- New pupils must be introduced personally by their Parents or Guardians who will be responsible for their regularity in attendance and payment of fees.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only to those who have fully settled all their dues and returned the library book and other articles borrowed.
- Pupils leaving the school during any part of the year must pay all the fees for the full year.
EXAMINATION AND REPORTS :
- Reports should be collected by the Parents on the specified dates informed by the Principal without fail. Parents should see that their children make a specific effort to study those subjects in which they are below average.
- A pupil whose report is not signed will not be admitted in the class.
- Non-payment of school fees debars a pupil from sitting for any examination.
- Promotion is decided at the Teachers Council. Hence results are final and cannot be reconsidered.
LIBRARY RULES :
- Pupils are not allowed to retain without permission any book borrowed from the library, longer than a fortnight.
- Pupils are required to take proper care of the books borrowed. If a book is lost or damaged the pupil will have to make good the loss or the damage. This may also entail a fine.
- Pupils should not borrow school library books from one another.
- A Pupil can borrow only one book at a time.
- Pupils should be polite and courteous to every one and show due respect to the teachers, other authorities and all elders in general. They should address the teachers politely using the appropriate terms of courtesy. They must stand when addressed to and when addressing the elders.
- Pupils should see that the classrooms and the school premises are always kept clean, neat and tidy.
- Acts of indiscipline or misbehaviour on the part of the pupils are liable for disciplinary action by the school authorities. It may vary from fines to dismissal. The decision of the Principal in these matters shall be final.
- The school reserves the right to issue the Transfer Certificate to Pupils at any part of the year for not being able to cope with the academic standard set by the school.
- Cars and other vehicles of visitors are not permitted to enter the compound without permission.
- Mobile phone, Camera, Valuables are prohibited.
The breach of any one of above rules will amount to indiscipline.
The school authorities reserve the right to add or mend the above rules from time to time without notice.
LUNCH RULES :
- Pupils who have lunch in the school are requested to bring plastic table cloth to avoid soiling and staining their surroundings.
- They are personally responsible for the cleanliness of the area they use and for washing their tablecloth after use.
- No refuse may be left behind for the school attendants to clean, but all remains should be placed by the pupils themselves in the wastebins.