Timings & Dress Code
Note To Parents
- Seminars, Educational Tours, Personality Development Camps, Trekking, NSS camp, NCC Camp, Sports meet, Blood Donation Camps are organized every year. Parent’s co-operation is expected in making students attend the same.
- At the end of the Term-end exams, open-day is organised. Parents must attend the same to discuss the performance of their wards.
- On Saturdays, parents can meet the class/subject teachers to discuss their wards progress.
- At times of any natural Calamities or any National Emergency, the School organizes for Fund-raising. Parents are requested to be a part of the school’s mission in such times.
Leave of Absence
- Absence on Saturdays will not be encouraged. Parents should personally submit the leave letter along with a medical certificate in case of any absentees.
- While availing leave for marriages / functions, prior submission of Leave letter is advised.
- In case of sickness, on the day of return, students should bring the leave letter duly signed by the parent, along with the medical certificate.
- Any defect in their wards, a letter with Medical Certificate is to be provided by the parent to help the Class Teacher to understand the problem.
Parents should register the Name of their wards with all particulars.
Admissions will be done on first come first serve basis, as per the vacancy in each class.
- Entrance test will be conducted for Classes UKG to XI
- Date of Entrance will be intimated before a week.
- Based on the meritorious performance, students will be selected for admission.
- On the day of Admission students must come along with their parents.
- All necessary documents mentioned in the Application form should be attached without fail.
Parents applying for a Transfer Certificate should provide a requisition letter with the reason for requesting TC, positively before the month of February.
Examination & reports:
- Kindergarten Classes: – Term End Examinations
- Classes I – VIII – Formative & Summative Assessments
- Classes IX – XII – Mid- Term & Term- End Examinations.
Progress of every child is recorded in the Report Card and a Cumulative record of General and Academic Performance is maintained.
Our fully-stocked Library has 13,000 Books and a Library Access card is maintained for the students.
Students have a Library Class every week.
During Library hours students should stick to the rules as follows:
- “Silence” is the watchword.
- No scribbling on books or magazines encouraged.
- To handle books with care.
- Students should maintain a library note to record & review the books they read.
- Submission of review notebooks earns prizes for students.
Rules for accessing the books:
- Books should be returned in a week, in the same condition – without damage/scribble etc.
- A fine of Re. 1/- will be imposed for the following:
- Tearing the pages / Scribbling in the book.
- Late submission
- In case of loss of book, it has to be replaced, if not rule applies.