NARAYANI DEVI GARODIA NATIONAL PRIMARY SCHOOL (Govt-aided)
East Tambaram, Chennai
History of the School
The National school was started by Sri. K. N. Venkatachari, a true patriot and member of Swathanthra party, in the year 1940. The need for a Primary school arose and Narayani Devi Garodia National Primary School, was started on 04/01/1941, with 5 class rooms initially.
The present building was constructed with the donation from Sri. Jaigopal Garodia and was inaugurated by himself on 5.9.1989.
Sri. S. Vedantam Ji
Dr. Smt. Girija Seshadri
Facts & Figures about our Schools